WORK FASTER, SAFER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH THE FLIR ONE
FLIR ONE™ is a compact thermal imager that detects invisible heat energy, allowing users to “see” and measure subtle changes in temperature. With separate models for Android and iOS devices, FLIR ONE attaches to smartphones and tablets via micro-USB (Android) or a lightning connector (iOS) and displays thermal images on the device’s screen.
Powered by Lepton—FLIR’s smallest thermal camera module—FLIR ONE offers valuable solutions, like spotting energy leaks at home, locating a missing pet at night, or seeing in complete darkness. The device also includes a visible CMOS camera, which enables the use of FLIR’s patented MSX® technology.
Put more things on the “Did It Yourself” list.
FLIR ONE can help you isolate places of possible warm or cold air leaks to optimize your home’s energy efficiency; identify wet areas and potential leaks in ceilings, walls and floors before mold starts, and spot overloaded electrical connections at the source. This tool is the handyperson’s best friend and a must-have for your DIY days.
Work faster, smarter and safer.
Whether you’re looking for water leaks, trying to find the source of something that smells hot, or searching for lost pets at night, FLIR ONE lets you see things you couldn’t before.
Bring playtime to a whole new level.
This summer, have longer days as you observe wildlife and navigate trails in complete darkness. Have more restful nights by checking your campsite for animals, or a smoldering fire, from the comfort of your tent. And have more fun putting a spin on a night game of hide-and-go-seek.
Whatever your activity of choice, you’ll find FLIR ONE to be a complete game-changer.
Why does my FLIR ONE have two cameras?
Raw thermal images are beautiful, however, they don’t provide too much physical detail. So the FLIR ONE blends both images using MSX Technology, providing physical detail to the raw thermal reading. With MSX Technology, the FLIR ONE captures what nothing else can.
THERMAL IMAGEVISIBLE IMAGEEXTRACTED DETAILCOMBINED IMAGE
This is the camera that allows the FLIR ONE to take a thermal reading. Smaller than a dime, it’s the most compact long-wave infrared sensor available.
Every time you capture a thermal reading with the FLIR ONE, you are also taking a standard picture. This picture will provide physical detail to the raw thermal reading.
THERMAL CAMERA ATTACHMENT
Quick plug-and-play operation
- Connects to Android and iOS smartphones and tablets equipped with micro USB ports (Android) or lighting connectors (iOS)
- Generates 160 x 120 thermal video resolution
- Advanced spot measurement detects temperature differences as small as 0.18°F (0.1°C)
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) enhances thermal image detail
SIMPLE TO USE
Intuitive control with FLIR ONE App
- Auto shutter eliminates need to manually reset thermal sensor
- Includes nine different color palettes
- Record video and still images with common touchscreen gestures
- Easily share photos and video on popular social media channels
From home improvement and personal safety to art
- Improve energy efficiency by pinpointing heat loss and water leaks
- Monitor pet health and safety
- Save time and money by locating car problems
- Observe wildlife while hiking or camping
- Create artistic thermal images using FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™